Our College has a well established Library and information center with huge collection of Books of 21981 volumes and 11243 titles, covering all major fields of Science and Engineering Technology with international standard resources. The Library and information center has separate reading and reference section to serve the undergraduate and postgraduate Students, Faculty and Research scholars. Books are classified and arranged according to Dewey decimal classification scheme.
The library has an institutional membership with DELNET Access providing the Faculty, Students and Research scholars for the benefit of resource sharing in the field of Science and Technology.
The library subscribes for 138 national and international journals and Magazines. E-Resources are available as per AICTE Mandatory, subscribing IEEE, ASME, ASCE, SPRINGER, ELSEVIER, MCGRWW HILL(ACCESS ENGINEERING), ASTM DIGITAL LIBRARY, J-GATE(ENGINEERING AND TECHNOLOGY).
In addition to this departments have their own departmental Library. The Library is fully computerized. It uses Auto Lib Software for the transaction of the books and other reading materials. The online Public Access Catalog is available in our library.
We provide the NPTEL(National Program on Technology Enhanced Learning) through online and web video courses in the stream of Engineering and humanities.
eJournals : ASCE, ASME, ASTM, Elsevier, J-gate, ieee, McGraw Hill(Access Engineering), Springer, Delnet online
|1||No of Volumes||21981|
|2||No of Titles||11243|
|3||Non book material||1464|
|6||Journals and magazine||138|
Issue of cards are as follows:
UG Students : 2 per head
PG students : 4 per head
Staff : 5 per head
Period of Entry:
15 days for a student
90 days for a staff
Timing: 9.30am to 5.30pm
Rules for Usage
- Students should leave their personal belongings outside (rack).
- Entry should be registered.
- Books should be returned on specified date. If not penalty will be charged (Rs. 1/per day).
- If a book is lost, thrice the cost of the book should be paid.
- Damaged book will not be entertained.
- Photo copies may be allowed for a one chapter for a book. The entire book cannot be photocopied.
- Books to be placed on the reading table after reading.
- Books should be used carefully.
- The student is responsible for the book until return of the same.
- Donation of books, Journals, CDs etc are accepted.
- Silence should be maintained.
- Decency, Discipline and Decorum need to be followed.